Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Mike's Crazy for Christmas 2011

Well Mike, hope you fell better and if it’s any conscience, I am just now starting to take my tree down (one of the advantages of an artificial tree LOL). I’ll keep my train up till the end of the month because the kids are having so much fun with them.

Thanks Sleeper I am going to leave the big tree up for another week. I will slowly start toi take off some of the more expensive ornaments and pack them up.

how do u feel now mike ?
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

I am finally feeling better Mina and I am starting to take down the big tree.

Well the big tree has finally been packed up and is in the basement. It took me just under 10 hours to take it down and my back is a little sore. I forgot how heavy that tree was

Cool!

I finally got my Christmas train display put up except for one piece because I want to make a modification and need to do it now while it’s still on my mind. The old storage shed is full and barely room to move, but my living room seems almost empty now that it’s back to normal. I keep thinking I’m missing something.

Hello everyone, I cannot believe that it is already March !!!

The house looks very emtpy without all of the decorations up Sleeper. actually I still have the purple tree up but it will be taken down this coming weekend. The last set of Christmas lights in the house are a set of icycle lights which are located on the halfwall between my dining and family rooms. The Boss has not given me the order to take them down as of yet.

Speaking of the Boss ( my wife Jeannette ) she was very happy last week after receiving the electricity bill. Even after adding 1200 lights to the big tree the bill was $30 less than last year's electricity bill. That clears the way for me to add
    more lights to the tree this year as well as to the rest of the house. I tried my best to be careful with switching other lights on during the Christmas season and also to not have the entire tree on until mid December which really helped.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Adding lights is ALWAYS a score!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

I am hoping to add another 1000 lights to the tree this year Mike...

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    I am hoping to add another 1000 lights to the tree this year Mike...
    Wow !! ... will be amazing!! That will make a grand total of how many lights Mike ?