Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Mike's Crazy for Christmas 2011

Please do not click on the link below if you are using dial up. This is a 32 meg video of the tree:

http://www.mikestruys.com/images/Mik...3-20-24-01.mp4

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    Please do not click on the link below if you are using dial up. This is a 32 meg video of the tree:

http://www.mikestruys.com/images/Mik...3-20-24-01.mp4
    Beautiful tree, Mike...
    Merry Christmas to all...

I am still decorating the house. More pictures coming soon....

I had the wonderful pleasure of visiting CrazyMike this evening and seeing the (famous) Crystal Tree in person! Thanks so much for having me over, Mike, it was a plesure! Here are some of my photos (and I can attest that getting pics of the ornaments/tree is difficult! It's very bright!):

This snowflake is HUGE - bigger than my whole hand!

Glass ornament with a tree inside, beautiful!

This is just about the top half of the tree!

Almost all of it!

I brought this ornament for the tree as a gift - it's a 3D star with silver tips - and I think it fits in pretty well (although finding space on the tree was difficult!)

Using a lens in reverse I managed to get the whole tree! (although a bit fish-eyed)

Mike's Wife's beautiful red tree - full of great British themed ornaments, just stunning!

Myself and Mike beside the Big Tree.

I'll let Mike post photos of the other trees, including his "work in progress" Star Wars Tree!

Thanks again for having me over - it was a real pleasure meeting a fellow ATC Forum Member in real life!

Next stop, Texas - I'm looking at you Papa C!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Thumbs up

Beautiful pictures Chantelle. I would love to see all those Christmas trees too.

I love this photo. It looks like you see the tree's reflection from a bauble. Good job.
    Last edited by SilverBells; 12-19-2011 at 11:46 PM.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Love all the photo's, you've done a brilliant job...

It is nice to see a forum member in person, isn't it....
    Merry Christmas to all...

Lovely photos! I can't load the video on my phone I'll have to nab hubby's laptop later and have a peek :-) I'd love to see the cystal tree in person! I'll add it to my to-do-and-see list for my fantasy Christmas holiday to Americal! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    I'd love to see the cystal tree in person! I'll add it to my to-do-and-see list for my fantasy Christmas holiday to Americal! Haha
    With a side-trip to Canada, of course, right? (That's where Mike & I are both located!)
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post

Thanks again for having me over - it was a real pleasure meeting a fellow ATC Forum Member in real life!

Next stop, Texas - I'm looking at you Papa C!
    It looks amazing Mike splendid job

Chantelle just like Christmas you are welcome in our home anytime and bring Mike with you.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Thanks Papa and thank you Chantelle for coming by

I cannot believe that this thread has been viewed 5000 times and I still have more decorating to do