Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526

Thread: Crazy Mike's Crazy for Christmas 2011

The website is back up I have neighbours asking me when I am going to start on the Christmas decorations and I keep telling them to let me get deal with the Halloween decorations first Lol...

Halloween is a big decorating holiday in the US s well as Canada. Some people actually do more for Halloween than Christmas. Love both!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    The website is back up I have neighbours asking me when I am going to start on the Christmas decorations and I keep telling them to let me get deal with the Halloween decorations first Lol...
    Maybe you could post some photos of your Halloween decorations Mike? I'd love to see them

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    Maybe you could post some photos of your Halloween decorations Mike? I'd love to see them

Yes I will do that SilverBells Actually the Mrs and I were talking about starting to decorate for Halloween this weekend

I freaking love your tree!

Thanks Storm because of the nasty weather out here I am going to limit my Halloween this year. I did not even have a Halloween party due to conflicts with other neighbourhood parties. In any event I start on the big tree in one week

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    Thanks Storm because of the nasty weather out here I am going to limit my Halloween this year. I did not even have a Halloween party due to conflicts with other neighbourhood parties. In any event I start on the big tree in one week
    I cant wait to see photos of it!

Wow Mike, that is the most amazing Christmas tree I have ever seen - just beautiful! What are you going to do this year to top that?!