Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435

Thread: New? Say Hi! - Official Introductions Thread!

Hello, I'm new here. I signed up for this forum basically because I want to find some worthwhile ideas to make this year's christmas better than all those previous years.

Welcome redxmas. If you go to the forum, you will find a ton of different threads dealing with Christmas. Hopefully you will find not only that, but a few new friends here...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hi, I've been hunting for a christmas forum for a while. I want to share my excitement as I hunt for decor and DIY new ones. I do primarily sculpture for a living but also do all kinds of other art. I received my first 3d printer last christmas and I can't wait to make my own ornaments this year.

Quote Originally Posted by HighPriestessIce View Post
    Hi, I've been hunting for a christmas forum for a while. I want to share my excitement as I hunt for decor and DIY new ones. I do primarily sculpture for a living but also do all kinds of other art. I received my first 3d printer last christmas and I can't wait to make my own ornaments this year.
    Large sculpture, or small? Or both?

I remember when I first started seeing ads for the 3-D printers- it kind of boggled the mind. Good luck on your ornaments this year!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Sounds very cool. Have not made too many ornaments myself. I find more than enough that I want from each new year... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"