Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: New? Say Hi! - Official Introductions Thread!

I love Christmas so I am among the fanatics RIGHT?
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    You'll love it here
    Rebecca
    Count your blessings...My daughter and grandson are mine

Quote Originally Posted by JonahsGrammy View Post
    I love Christmas so I am among the fanatics RIGHT?
    Right

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Patrick

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    And...

SNOWANGEL!
    (Although I'm sure we'll still call you Kris - you should probably keep your Kris Kringle Icon around for a while!)
    I definitely will

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

Quote Originally Posted by christmasbelle View Post
    Hi! totally forgot i had this account i've been on reading but totally forgot to reply how awful am i!!?
    Quote Originally Posted by JonahsGrammy View Post
    Hi Everyone. I am Rebecca aka Jonah's Grammy. Nice to be here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Christmas View Post
    I love this place..lol people like me...Great to meet you guys..I'm Patrick
    A big to you all

My Christmas Blogs:
    - My most popular Christmas blog: KrisKringleForSingles dot blogspot dot com
    -
    HolidaySingleGirldot blogspot dot com
    -
    SilverandGoldChristmas dot blogspot dot com

Welcome Patrick
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

anthropologicalchristmas Guest

Hello

Hello everyone,

My name is Victoria and I am 24 years old. I live in the United Kingdom. I'm a fine arts graduate.

At the moment I am undertaking a 13-month anthropological study into Christmas, and how the festival is celebrated by individuals around the world. By Christmas 2012, this project should be completely shaped and I can launch an online exhibition regarding my findings.

My fascination with the cultural variation of Christmas began in 2009, when I spent 6 months living in Czech Republic. The most interesting aspect of my time over there was the run up to Christmas, where I learnt how they celebrated the festival.

I thought that All Things Christmas would be the perfect place to find people to talk to about their experiences. If people would be happy to share their experiences with me via this forum, that would be great.

Best,

Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by anthropologicalchristmas View Post
    Hello everyone,

My name is Victoria and I am 24 years old. I live in the United Kingdom. I'm a fine arts graduate.

At the moment I am undertaking a 13-month anthropological study into Christmas, and how the festival is celebrated by individuals around the world. By Christmas 2012, this project should be completely shaped and I can launch an online exhibition regarding my findings.

My fascination with the cultural variation of Christmas began in 2009, when I spent 6 months living in Czech Republic. The most interesting aspect of my time over there was the run up to Christmas, where I learnt how they celebrated the festival.

I thought that All Things Christmas would be the perfect place to find people to talk to about their experiences. If people would be happy to share their experiences with me via this forum, that would be great.

Best,

Victoria
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by anthropologicalchristmas View Post
    Hello everyone,

Best,

Victoria
    Hi!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

A very warm welcome to the new faces around the forum