Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast

Thread: New? Say Hi! - Official Introductions Thread!

acabib42(acabin42) hello and I hope you enjoy your stay here as I'm sure you will. How many grandchildren do you have? I have 4 grandsons but they all live far away. Do others in your family love Christmas as much as you do? I'm looking forward to hearing about your Christmas traditions, if you would like to share them. And I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your dear son. I cannot imagine losing a child.

frostythesnowman Guest
    welcome to the forum acabib42...

welcome to our new members we hope you enjoy.

guys
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Quote Originally Posted by acabib42 View Post
    I am new here. And the first thing I did wrong was mess up on my user name in registration. I was going for acabin42 like in my email address, but didn't get it one right. Oh well. Life happens. I am an empty nester. Have been married to dh for 45 years now. We had 4 children...... Now have lots of grandchildren both our natural ones and our steps..... They are all mine. I claim them all. We lost our oldest son this year to colon cancer and this will be the first Christmas without him. I hope to make some new friends here.
    Hi and to the forum......
    Merry Christmas to all...

Hello! I am new here, and cannot wait to look around! My name is Samantha, or Sam. I go by either but prefer Sam, lol. I am 25 years old...married to the love of my life for the last 4 years. We plan on finally having a real ceremony in 2018...around Christmas! We have two gorgeous daughters, a 6 year old and a 3 year old. We also have a 4 year old cat, a 2 year old cat and a 3 month old kitten.

I love love love Christmas! Obviously! I start decorating fairly early and enjoy every bit of it. I guess its been in my blood, so to say, because my birthday is two weeks before Christmas.

But, that's me! Like I said, I cannot wait to discover this place and find people who have stuff in common with me!

Quote Originally Posted by AllIwantforChristmasisU View Post
    Hello! I am new here, and cannot wait to look around! My name is Samantha, or Sam. I go by either but prefer Sam, lol. I am 25 years old...married to the love of my life for the last 4 years. We plan on finally having a real ceremony in 2018...around Christmas! We have two gorgeous daughters, a 6 year old and a 3 year old. We also have a 4 year old cat, a 2 year old cat and a 3 month old kitten.

I love love love Christmas! Obviously! I start decorating fairly early and enjoy every bit of it. I guess its been in my blood, so to say, because my birthday is two weeks before Christmas.

But, that's me! Like I said, I cannot wait to discover this place and find people who have stuff in common with me!
    Hi.. and to our gang......
    Merry Christmas to all...

Thank you!! :D

Thank you!! :D

So glad to have another Christmas Fan on the Forum! Join us on Facebook & Twitter too! Lots to talk about here - especially as the Season draws nearer!

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

frostythesnowman Guest

welcome to the forum...