Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Christmas Movie you don't care to watch

I like actually second more then first, yes maybe because it's filmed in NYC 1 is made mostly in the house but 2 is outdoor and it's better in my opinion
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Never been to NYC, but if I ever am, I hope it's around the holidays. I can only imagine how magical it is.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Never been to NYC, but if I ever am, I hope it's around the holidays. I can only imagine how magical it is.
    Mike, if you want just a little preview, here are my Photos from my trip to NYC Mid-December last year. Obviously LOTS of Christmassy ones! :D
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Enjoyed looking at your photos Chantelle. I used to work right accross the street from Rockefeller Center. And Macys is gorgious at Christmas time!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Enjoyed looking at your photos Chantelle. I used to work right accross the street from Rockefeller Center. And Macys is gorgious at Christmas time!
    The inside of Macy's was just MAGICAL - and I didn't even make it to the Santaland area!

I'm going back this December - I GET TO SEE THE ROCKETTES THIS TIME!! So excited!!!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    The inside of Macy's was just MAGICAL - and I didn't even make it to the Santaland area!

I'm going back this December - I GET TO SEE THE ROCKETTES THIS TIME!! So excited!!!
    Oh - you will love, love, love the Christmas Spectacular at Radio City. There is nothing like a live Christms show to get you in the spirit!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Oh - you will love, love, love the Christmas Spectacular at Radio City. There is nothing like a live Christms show to get you in the spirit!
    Actually I saw it several years ago when it was touring (up in Toronto) - but it was a shorter version, and I'm SURE there's nothing like Radio City in person. Also, this year they've added some new stuff - like 3D effects. Obviously I'm Really Excited!

But this thread is getting off-topic...

Another movie I don't much care for is (surprisingly/ironically) Miracle on 34th Street! The remake isn't so bad, but the original, I never really cared for.

:gift: Not a fan

We have over 50 dvd movies of Christmas movies, I love them and so does my boys , but 2 be honest I dont care for Jingle all the way, It isnt a grea movie at all...My favorite is Yogi's first Christmas, and Christmas Vacation.

I honestly don't think there are any that I don't like.
    I love many different kinds of movies & I can't recall
    not liking any of the ones I've seen.