Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Color Christmas tree should you have?

The two are green and the other is white,the white i use multi-color lights and it's either red,white and silver or blue,white and silver decor,although this year it may be gold,white and red not sure.796664yoi50u3ukv.gif

I have one big green tree with white lights. I vary the color theme - last year I used sparkly teal ribbon and topper with my huge collection of ornaments - all types, colors and sizes. Other years I've used white garland with an angel topper and white bows. I also have two mid-sized white trees. One is decorated with purple ribbon, topper and round ornaments (and my Madame Alexander ornaments). The other my daughter puts up in her room with all gold trims. My last tree is a small white one that is decorated with red and green garland, Rudolph ornaments and stuffed toys.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

All three of my trees are green. The main one is decorated in multiple colors with white glass clip-on candles. One is done in blue, silver and crystal. The last one has a lot of colors but mainly red and green, but if I decorate it this year, I'm going to add lots of gold.

Last edited by Merry Christmas Darling; 10-14-2015 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I have never seen a blue or pink tree maybe I should get out more. I guess I should tree shop!
    Maybe they mean it should be decorated with blue ornaments.

One of my trees:

I took the quiz and it said: You Should Have a Blue Christmas Tree.

This is how I really feel: "For you, the holidays represent a time of calm, understanding, and peace."

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

I should have a Blue Christmas Tree

For you, the holidays represent a time of calm, understanding, and peace.
    You avoid family fights, and you don't get too stressed out - even when things are crazy!

I do like to make Christmas about making everyone's life a little bit better.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

I have several various colored trees, but the main one is always green. I use artificial for the length of stay, but the green always puts me in mind of a real tree...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I have Two white and One Green colored trees. I love Green one,

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip1979 View Post
    I do like to make Christmas about making everyone's life a little bit better.
    Me, too.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

The main tree and the tree in my bedroom are green, in our blue bathroom we have a small blue tinsel tree with blue lights and in our pink bathroom we have a pink tinsel tree with pink lights. The tinsel trees look so nice when they're lit. We're about to change the color of the pink bathroom to green- I will miss the pink tree in there- a green tinsel tree won't be as pretty.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    The main tree and the tree in my bedroom are green, in our blue bathroom we have a small blue tinsel tree with blue lights and in our pink bathroom we have a pink tinsel tree with pink lights. The tinsel trees look so nice when they're lit. We're about to change the color of the pink bathroom to green- I will miss the pink tree in there- a green tinsel tree won't be as pretty.
    A very nice spread of color... impressive! NORAD report: Santa is approaching Wake Island.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"