Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gift Wrapping

Gift Wrapping

Do you carefully wrap your pressies beautifully or just a haphazard wrapping as it doesn't matter as gift is enough and .... wrapping will get ripped apart anyway?

I guess I fall into the category of wrapping beautifully whether the gift be just 'socks and underwear' or something expensive. I luv wrapping presents and do it from the heart.

Double sided tape (so no tape visible), nice ribbon and some embellishment...... maybe I'm just 'over Christmassy' ... well who knows but I do luv it

When the kids were little though ..... it was just basic wrapping. Their faces were such a joy as wrapping paper went flying everywhere......
    Last edited by ChristmasFairy; 11-12-2011 at 07:22 PM.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    HA!...there's that word again. "Pressies".

I am not a very neat present wrapper. I tend to go pretty fast. My mother-in-law has MS, so she can't wrap anymore. All her presents are in gift bags. It makes her sad, but we all tell her they still look beautiful.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

I wrap the pressies with all the love and attention they all deserve, whether it be a

expensive gift or a pair of socks....
    Merry Christmas to all...

i try to wrap nicely lol but i am TERRIBLE at wrapping and my husband is just as bad!!

I like my gifts to look beautiful, so I take my time and wrap neatly. I used to buy only the most expenive wrapping paper, ribbon and bows and people would rave about the wrapping - but no more - can't afford it anymore!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I think mine still look nice. My only problem is that people complain I use too much tape. I don't like when the wrapping paper looks "loose".
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    HA!...there's that word again. "Pressies".
    Haha!! ... I should've said 'Gifts'

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    I think mine still look nice. My only problem is that people complain I use too much tape. I don't like when the wrapping paper looks "loose".
    I am sure they look beautiful Mike ....... and the only reason they complain is because the tape makes it harder to get to the gift ... but that's good as the anticipation builds up ... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I like my gifts to look beautiful, so I take my time and wrap neatly. I used to buy only the most expenive wrapping paper, ribbon and bows and people would rave about the wrapping - but no more - can't afford it anymore!
    I buy my wrapping paper in the 'after Christmas sales', save the ribbons every year from the family pressies and make my own bows......

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    I wrap the pressies with all the love and attention they all deserve, whether it be a

expensive gift or a pair of socks....
    Same here .....

Pressies under the tree a couple of years ago...not a very good pic though..sorry. You have to click on pic and then click on it again I think
    Last edited by ChristmasFairy; 04-20-2012 at 07:10 PM.