Thread: This became a tradition

This became a tradition

One year some friends gave us a snow scene puzzle for Christmas. Now we buy one every Christmas and put the box under the tree. I usually pick it out and wrap it so that it's a surprise for my husband.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    gift traditions are always cool.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

:tree:

When my son was two, we stayed in a hotel for Christmas and when it was time to go for lunch, we were going downstairs when he suddenly bolted to the nearest window, looked up and yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY JESUS!" It has now become a tradition for us all to wish Jesus a happy birthday every morning before we get up!
    It's the biggest birthday party in the world, and we're all invited!

Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    When my son was two, we stayed in a hotel for Christmas and when it was time to go for lunch, we were going downstairs when he suddenly bolted to the nearest window, looked up and yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY JESUS!" It has now become a tradition for us all to wish Jesus a happy birthday every morning before we get up!
    Children are so precious!

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    My wife's family has always said "Happy Birthday Jesus" on Christmas morning since she was little. Now she has our boys doing it too.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

We used to have a tradition of using tube socks for stockings... I know it's weird - just how it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    One year some friends gave us a snow scene puzzle for Christmas. Now we buy one every Christmas and put the box under the tree. I usually pick it out and wrap it so that it's a surprise for my husband.
    We have a similar tradition... Well, kind of similar. One Christmas I bought my Nan a 'hunky men' calendar as a joke... but she LOVED it, and it was so funny, so every year since then she has had a similar themed calendar wrapped and hidden under her tree

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    I love puzzles anyway so every year i get a Christmas puzzle given to me on the first weekend of December so i do it then and it becomes part of the decorations