Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Breakfast

:tree: Hello

Hi every 1, I'm new to this site, It looks great, I'm so glad to find people like me that love Christmas all year long like I do. I love the idea of Quiche, muffins and fruit salad 4 a nice...But easy Christmas moring breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Christmas View Post
    Hi every 1, I'm new to this site, It looks great, I'm so glad to find people like me that love Christmas all year long like I do. I love the idea of Quiche, muffins and fruit salad 4 a nice...But easy Christmas moring breakfast.
    Hi....

to the forum...

Pop over to here to say Hello..

http://www.allthingschristmas.com/fo...ead.php?t=5592
    Merry Christmas to all...

What time should we arrive? Just kidding! It sounds absolutely delicious though.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Yes - we have that every year for Christmas Breakfast!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

lol, I'm like a big kid I'm up before the kids and up watching the 24 hour marathon of A Christmas story

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I should also mention that the reason we only have cinnamon rolls for breakfast is because we are saving room for the FONDUE!!!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

:holly:

I LOVE Christmas morning breakfast! My dad is from England, so we have a "traditional" english breakfast with crushed tomatoes, veggie bacon/sausages, tofu scramble, and lots of coffee!! (our family is vegan, that is why I have the traditional part in quotations) We aslo eat some of the chocolate and candy from our strockings!!

Oh, and I don't know if anyone has seen/tried this, but at Bulk Barn they have all of these Christmas teas with really cool names, like Christmas Eve, Christmas Morning etc. If anyone ever tries any, I would love to know how they taste!!

Quote Originally Posted by nholl4 View Post
    Oh, and I don't know if anyone has seen/tried this, but at Bulk Barn they have all of these Christmas teas with really cool names, like Christmas Eve, Christmas Morning etc. If anyone ever tries any, I would love to know how they taste!!
    All I had to do was talk to my cupboard!

(sorry the pic is so dark, took it with my phone)

A friend bought this for me from Whole Foods in about April of this year. I've had one cup so far (saving the rest) - it's very tasty! Hard to describe, since it's a blend!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

:snow:

Thanks for the speedy reply!I will for sure try it! And that is exactly the one I was talking about

Everything sounds so good and cinnamon rolls seems to be the food of choice. I don't remember why it began but 15+ years ago we started going to a local hotel restaurant for Christmas breakfast. Many of the same people come every year so it has become a tradition for this non-related group of people to meet once a year for Christmas breakfast. Unusual but we look forward to it every year.