Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas earworm...

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    dm613 or whoever you are, this is a Christmas site. nobody wants the junk you're selling. Your posts make no sense.
    What???
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

I have the theme song from Christmas Vacation stuck in my head; it is also called Christmas Vacation and is such a lively tune!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    What???
    I'm sorry if I sound too rude and cruel, Mike, and maybe I should not have posted this, but this particular person was a spammer/advertiser and had posted several times spamming. I do report them, and perhaps I should have left it at that, but it these people that are just on here to spam just irk me to no end. they don't care anything about the forum or care anything about Christmas, they just want to post junk, and it's true, they're posts did not make any sense. I really need to work on my short fuse when it comes to these people.

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    I'm sorry if I sound too rude and cruel, Mike, and maybe I should not have posted this, but this particular person was a spammer/advertiser and had posted several times spamming. I do report them, and perhaps I should have left it at that, but it these people that are just on here to spam just irk me to no end. they don't care anything about the forum or care anything about Christmas, they just want to post junk, and it's true, they're posts did not make any sense. I really need to work on my short fuse when it comes to these people.
    also, Mike, and anyone else interested, you will notice that the post or posts from dm6 or whoever have been removed. this is because, as I said, he/she was a spammer.

I have bought a ton of Christmas music this year and there isn't any particular song that has been stuck in my mind, but I have played some of them, with the excuse that since they are new, I want to hear them; sort of like trying out a new toy. this way I get away with playing them earlier than I usually play Christmas music. hee hee

Frosty the Snowman by the Jackson Five

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1CR4DjTTjo
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

Walking in a winter wonderland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcXSm51UI5M
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

Lol I've been singing Dominick The Donkey for weeks now

I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. ~Charles Dickens