Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a movie you/your family watch every year as a tradition??

Smile

We always watch 'It's A Wonderful Life & 'A Christmas Carol'...there are others, but those are the main 2
    www.carolinapanthercoalition.com

Not a film but we always watch The Royle Family every year when it's on at Christmas, it's like a tradition now. :')

I have collected over 17 versions of A Christmas Carol-including A Flintstones version and a Bugs Bunny version. I can't pick a favorite but Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol and the Alistair Sims versions are near the top. I also like the Garfield special. Most of my movies are on VHS tapes and I am slowly converting them to DVDs. My brother & I always start with the Muppet Family Christmas and my SIL loves a Muppet Christmas Carol.
    Susan

My family watches A Christmas Story, Miracle on 34th Street, and It's a Wonderful Life every year, usually more than once.

Home alone 2 & the christmas box on T B N
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Ya, i have a movie which is a romantic movie and i like to watch online it with my family at home. The movie name is titanic it's our favorite movie all time which we love to watch together with family. It's really a beautiful romantic story. still there is lot of fan of this movie. some of my collection i am going to share here....

Casablanca
    Rear Window
    Forrest Gump
    City Lights
    North by Northwest

we started it 2 years ago after christmas dinner we watch home alone 2
    the grand kids n evey one comes over we have cookies n egg nog
    its real fun .
    Last edited by mina553; 09-13-2012 at 03:20 AM. Reason: bad spelling
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

I own so many as i've been collecting for a few years but,the main one is white christmas,then home alone 1&2,deck tha halls,the christmas gift,the christmas card,garfirld christmas,christmas with the kranks,it would take me awhile to list all that i own and watch.th_ch2605.jpgth_Christmas_Carol_Two_by_Momma__G.gif

I watch tons of Christms movies on my own. My family may watch with me in the days before Christmas, but not as a tradition, unfortunately
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    I watch tons of Christms movies on my own. My family may watch with me in the days before Christmas, but not as a tradition, unfortunately
    same here.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*