Thread: I am so ready for Thanksgiving!

I am so ready for Thanksgiving!

My sons mother and I switch yearly on who has him for Thanksgiving since we aren't together and we have different traditions.

This is my year! Me,my 2 year old son, my parents and my sister are all going to Gatlinburg Tennessee for Thanksgiving. Its amazing down there for that weekend! The last time he went he wasnt even one yet and didn;t get to enjoy anything. This year will be much different and he will be so happy!

Just figured Id share my excitement

Sounds like a great time Shanniclause
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Shanniclause View Post
    My sons mother and I switch yearly on who has him for Thanksgiving since we aren't together and we have different traditions.

This is my year! Me,my 2 year old son, my parents and my sister are all going to Gatlinburg Tennessee for Thanksgiving. Its amazing down there for that weekend! The last time he went he wasnt even one yet and didn;t get to enjoy anything. This year will be much different and he will be so happy!

Sounds like a good plan

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Quote Originally Posted by Shanniclause View Post

sounds lovely!! i hope it gets here soon for you !!
    Steph xx
    So excited for christmas 2012

Thank you guys!

I was looking through all of the holiday events that will be going on that weekend and it is going to be amazing for sure!