Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Online Shopping with international shipping

sell-gifts Guest

:santa: another online shopping place

another online shopping place www sell-gifts com

Oh joy another spammer
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by bonggirl59 View Post
    My friend who lives in Canada uses a parcel forwarding company called Shipito. She buys from any online US retailers and has it forwarded to her through Shipito. I hear she loves it!!
    I am looking into using this service as unfortunately I'm restricted to just a couple of Department stores where I currently live.

I did purchase a few things from an online USA company 2 months ago, but 'got stung' with $45.00 Air Mail shipping costs and it took 3 weeks to get to Australia !!!

I prefer Amazon
    My passion is hand-picking exquisite gifts to recommend them for your pleasure.

Great list! amazon is always good for deals.

Oh Holy Night: The Peace of 1914

Quote Originally Posted by Xmasflora View Post
    For anyone living outside USA who knows of shops that will ship to Europe do post links

See first post at TOP, your site will not let me quote this.

On your Amazon link, above, you can find my book Oh Holy Night: The Peace of 1914 (96 pp. illust.), a reflection on the Christmas truce seen through the letters of the British soldiers who wrote home about it.

That is the amazon link posted above, NOT the amazon uk
    Last edited by Michael Snow; 12-07-2011 at 02:38 AM.

Christmas Truce Book

Evangel Press also has international shipping. They have a special price for Oh Holy Night: The Peace of 1914 of 3 books for 15 dollars.

They don't have a direct link to book sales. You have to go to Evangel Press dot com and then click on " EVANGEL AUTHOR SERVICES" and then Click on "Books & Authors" and then scroll down to the title, "Oh Holy NIght" which is listed twice; once for single sales and the other for "3 pack"

Whew!
    Last edited by Michael Snow; 12-07-2011 at 02:40 AM.

It costs alot of money to ship items. You either pay for it directly as shipping costs - or indirectly as part of the price of the item There are no free rides! It cost me $14.00 to ship a small, fairly light weight packjage to my grandniece on the other side of the USA. This did NOT include insurance or first class postage!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Thanks for sharing the information

:gift:

Very nice post.......