Thread: Beautiful Roses That Never Die!

:gift: Beautiful Roses That Never Die!

Check out Rosey's Place Gifts for gorgeous wooden roses that never die! We also offer wholesale pricing if you want to buy a bunch and make up some bouquets for gifts We are quite affordable both wholesale and retail! For wholesale link please pm me
    Last edited by PumpkinJack81; 11-27-2008 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Link removal - Advertising not allowed

where is your flower made?

presentshi ,
    i am wonder where your flower is made. is it made in china . and there are many silk flowers made in china. if you are interested in it , we can have a talk about it. maybe i can offer your competing price silk flower
    best regards
    Eric

Hi Eric,
    Thanks for offering My roses are not silk though they are gorgeous wooden roses )

Regina if you don't mind me asking how much does a bouquet of roses go for around the holidays? my dad and mom love roses!presents presents presents
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

silk flowers

it is ok .
    if you want to sell silk flowers in your online store one day ,you can contact me
    good luck and good business !

Eric

what wood does these roses made up of.

as well let me know how much it will cost.

aw I was going to say I don't see a picture or link or anything, but I see it got removed :( how are we supposed to know what the product looks like

Hey,

I am also thinking on it.
    There was no link of Pics then how can I tell anything about Roses.

No comments about it !

Roses never failed to be appreciated by anyone! especially ladies,girls,women...

There's just something about rose that makes you feel contentment. And I think roses made to be appreciated!

I LOVE ROSES,hand-made or not!
    prettypartyplace.com

Today i first time listen that flower never dies how can it possible or that flower is plastic.
    mividazul.com