Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MY New Years Tradition

MY New Years Tradition

is simply celebrating my birthday hehehe

for new years we have sour kraut and pork with mashed potatoes. we watch the ball drop on tv and enjoy sprakling grape juice to toast the new year!

Every year someone else is hosting the party. Therefore the served food varies but everytime we have the fireworks and dancing the Waltz at midnight.

We usually have a oyster/ low country stew & have beer/wine/cocktails at my sister's house. We also have raffle games/trivia for prizes.
    Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. Merry Christmas from my home to yours.
    Theresa, Ron & Nolan & Misty the cat

sounds like a lot fo fun. we don't go anywhere on new years eve. we stay home and celebrate together.

Quote Originally Posted by sandra040772 View Post
    Every year someone else is hosting the party. Therefore the served food varies but everytime we have the fireworks and dancing the Waltz at midnight.
    How romantic!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    sounds like a lot fo fun. we don't go anywhere on new years eve. we stay home and celebrate together.
    thats all we do too!!

:tree:

We do that,as well!!
    And I love it, cause we gather a lot of people and celebrate!!
    Actually, its not really a smart move to go out that night cause usually, you have to pay everyhting double, so I prefer stay home with my family and friends and have fun!!
    What better than that??
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

for new years we have sour kraut and pork with mashed potatoes. we watch the ball drop on tv and enjoy sprakling grape juice to toast the new year!

That's about the same here i always have to have a bottle of welch's sparkling grape juice to celebrate the new year. Been doing that since i was a little dude.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

We eat oilballs(a sort of donuts,) applebeignets(a sort of apple fritters) with powdered sugar, of course we open the champagne at midnight. Afterwards we go outside to light fireworks and look over the city at other peoples fireworks. Then we either go back inside and have a nice night with friends or we go clubbing.