Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is on your christmas list?

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    I haven't really thought of my Christmas list...Our son will be 14-months this Christmas so my wife and I have been focusing on what we're giving him. It's so much more fun to buy for kids, especially your own! presents
    I agree!!! presents

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

In other words you will have to do the work if you get the gifts you want. I would not like to do that. But we keep up on those things during the year. I make it a rule for our house nothing for the house at christmas. I feel it is the only time we have for luxuries throughout the year so why waste wishes on the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa Cunningham View Post
    Let's see..

New white wood blinds for my L.R, Den & bathroom

New curtains for kitchen

Hallway needs painting...lol
    Wow! Now that's cool! I love getting things that make my house pretty. But I usually ask for something that the grandkids would enjoy when they come to visit. Last year I begged for a hippopotamus for Christmas and I got one! I love my little hippo.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

LOL A hippo how adorable!
    Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. Merry Christmas from my home to yours.
    Theresa, Ron & Nolan & Misty the cat

Our 16 yr old has just informed me that he would love to have money on a bp gas card for his truck..so that'll probably be his christmas..and we will get him a few surprises too.
    Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. Merry Christmas from my home to yours.
    Theresa, Ron & Nolan & Misty the cat

Mine is a digital camcorder. IF I have a job, I will get one, hehe

I want a job to but after CHristmas if I get a car to drive to work that would be great.

Hm... what do I want? I don't know. I notice I can't think of things to want for Christmas the older I get. More and more, it becomes a question of: What do my friends and family want? But the older they get, the less they want to!

But I guess it's safe assume that we all want a nice Christmas, and hopefully, a nice Christmas bonus from work?

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I want a job...
    How funny! I was just about to post that, but refrained since everyone is facing hard times these days.

money
    money
    and mo- money
    ...oh and a new car while you're at it :D