Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Childhood Memories

I could celebrate CHristmas every day! I am slowly adding more decorations to my house Day by Day so I can win over hubby with it all! BUt to me CHristmas is year round. I wish people would celebrate Christmas in JUly like the do The CHristmas time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    Thanks so much!

it's good to be around people who love Christmas, and understand it's so much more than a singular event.
    Oh, I think we all understand that here!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I could celebrate CHristmas every day! I am slowly adding more decorations to my house Day by Day so I can win over hubby with it all! BUt to me CHristmas is year round. I wish people would celebrate Christmas in JUly like the do The CHristmas time of year.
    Yeah, I try to get my wife to let us listen to Christmas music and watch Christmas movies in July but she doesn't always go for it, for fear of getting burned out on them before December. What an excuse! I still listened to my Elf CD this July and made sure to catch the Christmas in July specials on QVC and HSN. presents
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

kevinrosso Guest

Bubble lights

I always loved bubble lights and still have them on my tree today. I found a great story about bubble lights on a santa loves christmas site. I always wondered how they worked and I just recently looked it up on the web and was surprised how simple it was.

what are bubble lights? are they like the big bulb lights?

Quote Originally Posted by kevinrosso View Post
    I always loved bubble lights and still have them on my tree today. I found a great story about bubble lights on a santa loves christmas site. I always wondered how they worked and I just recently looked it up on the web and was surprised how simple it was.
    Hi Kevin!

Welcome to the forums! Bubble lights are fun! I remember my grandmother always had them on her tree each year...I would love to watch them start going when she would turn on the lights. You'll have to share that site with us; I'm sure others would find it interesting as well.

Hope to hear more from you soon,
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    what are bubble lights? are they like the big bulb lights?
    Bubble lights are the Christmas lights you put on your tree that have a liquid inside that bubbles when heated. Here's a photo:

PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

merry mary Guest
    one of my christmas memories , going to bed christmas eve with my older sister a torch and a clock , one of us allways watching the time so we didnt sleep too long , and could go and wake the parents nice and early usu::ally about two or three am and the plonkers got up,he he. merry christmas

One of my favorite memories was of my grandmother's snowing Christmas tree. I don't know where she got it from or how it was able to produce artificial snow, but I thought it was the most amazing thing. I would sit there for what seemed like hours, just staring at it.

Denise Wilson
    Charming Gift Store
    http://www.charminggiftstore.com
    Great Gift Baskets For Every Occasion!

I bet that was pretty. I remember having the musical chaser lights I don't know it they have them anymore. Ours played 18 songs. I loved them but that was 20 years ago
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!