Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Christmas Crooners

Dean Martin also!! The Christmas blues.. What a great song!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Zx8c55f7Y
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I'd love to get this CD. My Mom always played their music!

I have a cd titled Sentimental Christmas(I bought it at Kohl's last November) it contains Judy Garland, Ella Fitzgerald, Bing Crosby and others. It's a really good cd.

I grew up with Perry Como, Bing, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole Christmas music. My parents had many of their Christmas albums and we played them over and over. I'd much rather listen this stuff than the modern Christmas music which nearly every artist seems to have a Christmas cd

:holly:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf_Erv View Post
    I grew up with Perry Como, Bing, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole Christmas music. My parents had many of their Christmas albums and we played them over and over. I'd much rather listen this stuff than the modern Christmas music which nearly every artist seems to have a Christmas cd
    I also grew up with all those same singers, Erv. Nat is my very favorite but I also love Bing, Perry and Dean. I do like Harry Connick Jr.'s Christmas albums a lot also.