Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Questions for the ADMINs - POST YOUR QUESTIONS HERE

I no longer can use Google Chrome to access this site. I have to use Explorer. Any one else have issues?
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Since I cannot upload Christmas ornaments can I copy and paste them to a Thread?

Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night

Chocolatechip i have issues with chrome myself,a few sites i have to use firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip1979 View Post
    I no longer can use Google Chrome to access this site. I have to use Explorer. Any one else have issues?
    We recently updated our HTTPS settings, hopefully it's working now?
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Quote Originally Posted by tlazer View Post
    Since I cannot upload Christmas ornaments can I copy and paste them to a Thread?
    You should be able to use the BB code to include images, we just can't host them at the moment!
    Here's the code:

Imgur.com hosts images free. You can upload to there if it's not already online.
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

I have no questions just one big thanks for everything around Allthingschristmas site including Pinterest, Facebook and all. Beautiful place for Christmas lovers
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    I have no questions just one big thanks for everything around Allthingschristmas site including Pinterest, Facebook and all. Beautiful place for Christmas lovers
    Thank you Snowflake - I've been working really hard on the site / facebook this year! :D

I just joined this forum, and read something that said it CLOSED in 2018. What does that mean, if the forum is still here???

Yes. The admin brought it back to life after some TLC. It's a beautiful site. Welcome to the group.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Lori,

Yes, I did close the Forum from May - November of 2018 but I could't bear the idea of Christmas without it, so I brought it back! Happy to have you here!