Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for the ADMINs - POST YOUR QUESTIONS HERE

Quote Originally Posted by AANC View Post
    Hello!
    Some days ago, I noticed that the gadget in the main page that allows to hear that beautiful christmas music while you are in the page is not working well.
    I mean, the pop-up opens, but then the flash animation stucks and doesn't plays anything
    Please Help! I really wanna hear that awesome tunes.
    I've moved your thread to the QUESTIONS for ADMINs post and I hope that our Site Admin's can check on this - it doesn't work for me either.

In the meantime, I always listen to Accuholidays online while I'm browsing the forum!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Hi AANC

It seems to work now. Have you tried again?

Allthingschristmas.com

It is working for me now!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

I've noticed that I'm not receiving e-mail notifications on time or any at all sometimes. And at the top left under the Home and Forum squares, there is some overlapping that covers the words "new posts" and "messages". I think that's what it says anyway

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

The page is jumping a bit at the bottom and the arrows keep going up and down you have to chase them and it won't let you do attachments on your page what is going on i'm getting tired of chasing the page to post this is a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs2 View Post
    The page is jumping a bit at the bottom and the arrows keep going up and down you have to chase them and it won't let you do attachments on your page what is going on i'm getting tired of chasing the page to post this is a mess.
    Ditto .... I can't even get from one section to another on the forum ... page won't open ... so I've given up trying to post now. Incidentally did this start with the 'snowing'?

I think it actually started a day or so before the snow
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

trying to post as i go to the facebook all things christmas this is crazy page is jumping and everything else well going now.

We agree. We are looking into this.

I don't think I was having the same issue here, but just to be safe I've removed the snow for now. It's an external script, so it shouldn't be effecting the forum functionality whatsoever, please feel free to respond if the issue continues.