Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122

Thread: Questions for the ADMINs - POST YOUR QUESTIONS HERE

Hi, Chantelle. I can't reply to a lot of my subscribed threads. They don't say that they're locked, there's just no reply buttons anywhere. Some of them are short threads, so they're not too big...and they have replies in 2018. I'm thinking it must have been since the forum closed for that period of time...
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Anyone know where Chantelle is i've sent message still haven't heard from her.

Hi, snowbell!

No, I've tried to contact Chantelle a few different ways since last November and haven't been able to reach her.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

​I've checked on fb but,doesn't seem all things gets used that much there and i've left messages still nothing,it's just strange like she disappeared.

I know she is very busy with her Facebook page and all the exciting updates. I hope she gets back to you guys soon.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

She did that's why i started my thread,keeping up with her new projects as it all sounds amazing.

Hi all - I'm sorry - yes I've been super busy with other projects - but am always available by emailing chantelle@allthingschristmas.com if it's important - I CHECK IT EVERYDAY!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!