Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tree Toppers!

My wife's family always had an angel at the top, so once we got married we decided to keep that tradition and get an angel for our tree. The one we have now looks similar to the one below and has LED lights inside that change:

My family had an angel for years that my grandmother had bought. It slowly started breaking so we eventually got a Mickey Mouse topper that swings a lantern. And now my parent's use a star topper that I bought when I was in college.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

my little boy will be making us a custom topper this year...it really helps to get everyone involved with decorating. He's so excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie Nation View Post
    my little boy will be making us a custom topper this year...it really helps to get everyone involved with decorating. He's so excited.
    That's sweet...You'll have to post a pic of what your son creates.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

We usually put a star...

I have an angel, with green velvet and gold trimmed dress. lol, need a new one as my theme is blue, silver and white now. When I changed it, couldn't find one that I liked, so, that will give me something to look for.
    Wishing all a safe and loving Holiday!!

I am happy with my current angel she fits right in. I have a gold star the doesn't light up for my small tree if I get to put it up this year.

I usually do an angel that has lights in the hand that move but this year I am going to do a different tree and bought a red tin start for the FR and a glitter aqua one for the LF.