Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Old Christmas commercials...

Oh I forgot to mention the 7 up red dots. I loved all of those commercials. I don't know why 7 up retired the dots for they were attention getters.

I really liked their Christmas commercials, I watched some on youtube.

WARNING - Parents be sure and supervise your children if they go to look at Christmas commercials on youtube, I got a surprise when I viewed the banned 7 up commercial and of course they line up others to see and the pictures were not nice. The 7 up commercial was where the woman head butts the guy when they are sitting in the booth getting ready to drink from a 7 up bottle with two straws, it was not necessary at all.

:snow:

My all time favorite Christmas commercial is the Norelco. I know that's before the 80's

Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night

I remember the Norelco one! It was good. But I still love the Coke commercials!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gemiknight View Post
    Anybody like watching old Christmas TV commercials on YouTube? I've been watching a lot recently! Nothing beats 80's/90's holiday ads!
    I totally agree. They have a sort of 'feel' about them.
    My favourites are:

The coca cola commercial. I am sure you all know that one.

Merci Chocolate
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZW3SymCrV4

Sky Radio
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51aKG0HoOt4

p.s. my boyfriend is yelling that it is June....like that matters to me

Elvira! I love watching all the old commercials!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

I guess I'm showing my age but I liked the Norelco commercial too. It was magical. When Dad asked for an electric shaver I talked Mom into getting him a Norelco!

I guess I'm showing my age but I liked the Norelco commercial too. It was magical. When Dad asked for an electric shaver I talked Mom into getting him a Norelco!
    In recent years the Budweiser commercial of Christmas 2001 brought tears to my eyes:
    The Clydesdales bowing to where the Towers had been.

polar bears!

Were the polar bear Coca Cola Commercials strictly for Christmas? Those commercials were so cute.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I totally agree. Those were cute. I don't know if they were specifically made for christmas.

I love watching 80's/90's Christmas commericals. My favorites are the Coca-Cola commericals. I agree I like the one's with the polar bears. There is also one it's a Coca-Cola and animated where Santa is drinking a coke and two kids come down the stairs and see him. Of course the Toys for Tots commerical with the Marine is sweet. Thanks OneMagicalChristmas for sharing these.