Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Old Christmas commercials...

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Ha ha - We have an outlet center about 15 minutes down the road. You're lucky to get a parking space at 4am on Black Friday. The Palisades Mall, which is one of the largest malls in the USA, is about 15 minutes in the other direction. You can just imagine the traffic in between!
    I'm 10 minutes away from the Mall Of America!! You wanna talk about traffic?....YIKES!!!!

I can imagine!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Insane. I avoid that area.

Actually, when it was built, the Palisades Mall was only second in size to the Mall of America! I don't know anymore if this is still true. It's funny because it's located only 20 miles from NYC. They run buses up from the city to the mall. This helps with the car traffic - but not the foot traffic at the mall itself.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

The MOA is going to be expanding, and it will almost double in size. Not for a few years, but still.

Coke with the Bears are the best. Really enjoy those.

My favorites are the Coke Bears,Norelco Razor Santa,Budweiser horse ones,Folgers coffee christmas one, oh,and this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I use to really love the older Christmas ads when it was not only a sponsor, but the emphasis was more on the season than the product. Sad to see those times changing.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

There are many on youtube which my son and i enjoy watching this holiday season will be different but,we will be making it a very special memory.

Hopefully this year will produce some more of the traditional what with a lot of people staying at home...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"