Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you start to feel the holiday season?

It always feels to me that it is a very sincere and heartfelt holiday!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Christmas vibes make me feel a way that is almost indescribable.

My 16 year old daughter and I were discussing Christmas yesterday. She is just so excited this year! Its so good to hear! My older daughter (25) is also excited and volunteered to put together our Christmas Eve buffet!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Don't you just hate it when you're in a store, and you hear someone complaining about Christmas stuff being out already?

Oh, I do hate that! I absolutely can't wait and am so excited to see the first signs of Christmas in the stores. When I hear people complain, it makes me sad. They don't know what they are missing. I am a Christmas freak but I don't really let people know.

I hate that too! It's funny because every year they say "It's earlier and earlier every year"! If that were true, Christmas stuff would be out in May!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasCrazy View Post
    Oh, I do hate that! I absolutely can't wait and am so excited to see the first signs of Christmas in the stores. When I hear people complain, it makes me sad. They don't know what they are missing. I am a Christmas freak but I don't really let people know.
    You are so right They don't know what they're missing.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

:santa:

I started feeling Christmassy towards the end of August, i'm the only one I know who is so enthusiastic about Christmas, i've been picking up little Christmas things here and there in shops and planning presents for people.

Since November has come i've started ordering presents online, I would prefer to be out in the freezing cold nights going from shop to shop buying presents however, just feels that much more Christmassy.

I think I start getting into the Christmas mood come September. Once the fall rolls in, it comes fast! I love the fall/harvest season & look forward to Halloween, Thanksgiving & of course, my all time favorite- Christmas! I get the holiday blues starting December 26th. Christmas couldn't be farther away & that makes me so sad. I've been collecting Hallmark ornaments since 1996 & my tree is loaded with them & it rotates. I put it up the weekend before Thanksgiving since it takes so long to do all by myself.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    It's mid January, and I'm already thinking about Christmas 2011!