Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you start to feel the holiday season?

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira1986 View Post
    I was in the garden centre today and the Christmas displays are almost finsihed. It was so lovely.

a few pictures(not made by me)

They are great pictures elvira....Thanks

Talking

I think Holiday season is almost here, stores are all decorated Christmas, most of Christmas Markets open in 10 days and a lot of families think seriously of putting the tree up.. So, I think November is the month where people start feel the holiday season..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Holiday Mom View Post
    Okay, the the christmas boxes are all up from the storage room - this weekend is all about getting the lights and decorations done for the balcony - I know it's just a balcony, but we like to decorate it all nice so it lloks great from the street and from inside the apartment.
    I know exactly what you mean..
    We have a balcony too and we always try to make it shine every Christmas season!!

For me i start to get the Christmas feeling in September time. Here in the UK it starts to get a little colder and the dark nights are not far behind.

My wife is not quite as a bad as Scrooge but she doesnt get too festive until December 1st - although she has been buying presents since August! As for decorations - i am not 'allowed' to put them up until the first weekend in December :(

Since we had our daughter, who is now almost 4 years old, i've found myself listening to and watching Christmas stuff from October onwards and planning what decorations i need to buy / or put up this year. I have started to listen to internet radio stations that play christmas music 24/7 365 days a year which is great!

Things are definelty feeling very festive in our house now as we have just booked a trip to Disneyland Paris in the week before Christmas which should be amazing!

We're so glad to have you here! And have a great time with your family at Disney.

Was a Home Designer on Hilton Head Island/surviving in Walterboro, SC
    It might be when I'm in a store, May even be when I'm at the dentist!. It all has to do with hearing Christmas music! Hits me like a cool breeze and warms my heart. Even if they play it before Halloween. Christmas is grand!
    Merry Christmas to all!!!
    From South Carolina
    Lee Bredeson, Portrait artist
    artistsketch4u com

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by tringo View Post
    For me i start to get the Christmas feeling in September time. Here in the UK it starts to get a little colder and the dark nights are not far behind.

My wife is not quite as a bad as Scrooge but she doesnt get too festive until December 1st - although she has been buying presents since August! As for decorations - i am not 'allowed' to put them up until the first weekend in December :(

Since we had our daughter, who is now almost 4 years old, i've found myself listening to and watching Christmas stuff from October onwards and planning what decorations i need to buy / or put up this year. I have started to listen to internet radio stations that play christmas music 24/7 365 days a year which is great!

Things are definelty feeling very festive in our house now as we have just booked a trip to Disneyland Paris in the week before Christmas which should be amazing!

Have a great stay here, friend !!! on board!! Christmas is coming!!

uhmm... starting november after halloween I can feel christmas already... colddd..
    Christmas Costumes - http://www.shopcomparecostumes.com/categories/545/Christmas-Costumes.html

:gingerbread:

November is almost over!!!! Tommorrow is the first day of December and I cant wait! Christmas is sooooo close!!!

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by I_live_For_Paris View Post
    November is almost over!!!! Tommorrow is the first day of December and I cant wait! Christmas is sooooo close!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhjTHlui2ws