Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516 LastLast

Thread: When do you start to feel the holiday season?

Hybrid View

Just like the past 5 years I'm back and feeling the season everybody else ready? And crazy that this thread has over 60k views...didn't expect that when I started it years ago.

:santa:

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Just like the past 5 years I'm back and feeling the season everybody else ready? And crazy that this thread has over 60k views...didn't expect that when I started it years ago.
    I'm ready ! My only problem is it's far too mild here the weather isn't cold enough.
    3 months to go bring it on!!!!!
    Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night !!!!!

I'm always ready for Christmas, Sean! Glad I found this site for people who love it as much as I do!

Weather got a little cooler, nights are chilly, temp has dropped to 20c, its that time of season where I start listening a bit more to my Christmas cds, while making plans for my decoration, my presents. It feels really great and I would never change these days for anything in the world!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Now!!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Now!!!
    Me too!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    We've been burning Fall candles every evening, and our house smells just WONDERFUL!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    We've been burning Fall candles every evening, and our house smells just WONDERFUL!!
    Love those scents
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Its October!! Officially the holiday season in my book! Woo puts me in such a great mood :P

When the weather starts get colder where I live, I love the smell of the cold air, it always reminds me of the holidays. When I see the Christmas movies start to come on, I really get excited and go in to full gear planning. By this time I usually have most of my shopping done, to allow myself the rest of the holiday season to sit back and really enjoy all things Christmas and family.