Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you start to feel the holiday season?

:holly:

That's my favorite thing showing them to everyone as i am a very proud pug owner,they are my gifts everyday,can't wait to share them with everyone here.

Finally October is here!! woot!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Finally October is here!! woot!
    I agree!!!! :D
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs View Post
    It's been cold here as our mountain areas have seen a little light snow flurries so we know it's coming as this has put me in the mood to really get going as i have got my lights all set and went through my other decorations as i am still buying a few more things and buying my pugs their christmas outfits as they get decorated to.This is such a wonderful site it keeps the mood going.
    I love pugs. They have a great personality! I have a half pug/half espagneul myself and he is the sweetest thing ever.

Well id have the christmas tree up now that its october but the rest of the family would think im off my knocker. Oh wait too late for that!

LOL...my family and friends are used to me and my love for all things classic sci-fi/horror and Christmas, so right now, the living room is kind of an odd mix of Autumn/Halloween/Christmas!
    I Love This Christmasy Time of Year!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasFanatic View Post
    LOL...my family and friends are used to me and my love for all things classic sci-fi/horror and Christmas, so right now, the living room is kind of an odd mix of Autumn/Halloween/Christmas!
    Ok, I needto know, what Christmas stuff do you have out already?

:santa:

i start feeling the christmas spirit at the start of november when the shops put up their decorations and the place looks like santas grotto. im 30 years old but it makes me feel like a 6yr old all over again. the decorations and a christmas song and im in heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    Ok, I needto know, what Christmas stuff do you have out already?
    Let's see, in the kitchen, I have several Santa/Mrs Claus/snowmen/Peanuts salt and pepper shakers displayed on our hutch. In the living room, I have my Rudolph village pieces, some Christmasy snow globes, a White Christmas musical snow globe, three pieces of a Nativity set that my Grandma painted in ceramics as well as some other 'Rudolph' pieces. Upstairs, I have Rudolph pieces, Charlie Brown/Peanuts pieces, Frosty pieces, Flintstones pieces on display as well as a Santa Claus (1959) original film poster, two lobby cards from the film on display and some various other Christmas pieces. Christmas is never completely over, in this house. LOL
    I Love This Christmasy Time of Year!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasFanatic View Post
    Let's see, in the kitchen, I have several Santa/Mrs Claus/snowmen/Peanuts salt and pepper shakers displayed on our hutch. In the living room, I have my Rudolph village pieces, some Christmasy snow globes, a White Christmas musical snow globe, three pieces of a Nativity set that my Grandma painted in ceramics as well as some other 'Rudolph' pieces. Upstairs, I have Rudolph pieces, Charlie Brown/Peanuts pieces, Frosty pieces, Flintstones pieces on display as well as a Santa Claus (1959) original film poster, two lobby cards from the film on display and some various other Christmas pieces. Christmas is never completely over, in this house. LOL
    Cool!