Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: When do you start to feel the holiday season?

Well, it's almost Christmassy Season for me. Just have to wait another week or so - until after Canadian Thanksgiving.
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Christmas is the best time of the year, was just thinkin bout a Christmas tree's glow when the lights are on late at night. Hmmm maybe the tree goes up now? haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Christmas is the best time of the year, was just thinkin bout a Christmas tree's glow when the lights are on late at night. Hmmm maybe the tree goes up now? haha
    Welcome back Sean - let us know whent he tree goes up!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I know whatcha mean, sean. Isn't that just the BEST?!

frostythesnowman Guest
    ive got the feel of the holiday season right now...i just want to decorate..

Last day of October I start decorating home. It takes me about 1 week, so, that week is always the best!!! I already feel the holidays season...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Christmas Spirit hit me this week! Just ready for November to roll around so I can REALLY start getting my Christmas butt in gear!
    "Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas".
    Calvin Coolidge

frostythesnowman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by christmasislove View Post
    Christmas Spirit hit me this week! Just ready for November to roll around so I can REALLY start getting my Christmas butt in gear!
    its hit me too christmasislove....

October, November, so it's now :D

I don't know that I ever really lose the feeling I have some decorations around the house all year, I live for Christmas time.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)