Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you start to feel the holiday season?

I'd take christmas over halloween anyday!!

I don't bother with Halloween. No how! just another day to us!

Halloween is finally over! now it is the true time to celebrate this wonderful season! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make the season better? What does everyone do at this time of the year to start getting ready for the season? Please share comments!

Halloween just gets in the way of Thanksgiving, which for many people is the beginning of the Holiday season. For me, November 1st is the beginning. And, I hate it when people call Halloween a "holiday". Puh-leeeeeze...

What I like to do now is begin playing Christmas music on a regular basis. Might watch a Christmas show. By Thanksgiving week the Christmas decorations will be coming out hot and heavy.

I love Halloween as much as I love Christmas. Thanksgiving is ok too, but Halloween and Christmas are my two favorite holidays.

I love this whole time of year. I can't believe October is over already though. Yikes!

---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

Well, I love to listen to Christmas music right after Halloween also. I was also watching TV today and I noticed that they are starting to play more holiday commercials.. it is the best! I love it! Oh and if anyone happens to hear about a Cpresents2:hristmas show on tv and when it will be please post it so I can watch! And I will do the same.

do you have cable, dishnetwork or direct? I have dish network but I will let you know. I have been checking daily to see what is coming on but nothing so far.

Yeah, Xmas always gets my vote over Halloween anyday. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Scotland obviously, but not really bothered about Halloween.

Hogmanay (New Year's Eve) is a bigger event in Scotland than anywhere else arguably!

My big holiday is CHristmas but I like to do Easter almost as much. I am not into halloween and all the horror shows that go with it.

I have cable.. just let me know that show and the channel and then i can check to see if I get it! thank you!!!