Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you start to feel the holiday season?

:gift:

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Well I’ve been upset with the Wal-Mart near my house this year. They have not put up any of their decorations for Christmas yet. Usually they are up at the end of September but now it’s already the 7th and no decorations to browse. But I guess it’s for the best it will help build up the excitement for Christmas.
    My problem here, in my country, is that stores do not put their decorations until the first days of November... And I do not know where to go and buy my Christmas things, as my decoration begins the first day of November...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

:gift:

Quote Originally Posted by iluvdaholidays View Post
    When do I start to feel the holiday season?

Usually first week of November. I start drinking my coffee with gingerbread or eggnog flavoring. I'll ease in some Christmas music in the car and at home. By the middle of the month, Christmas decorations start going up around the city and one of the local radio stations go 24/7 with Christmas music. And of course day after Thanksgiving, it's full blown Christmas mode!
    !!!!!!

Enjoy your stay!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Usually first week of November. I start drinking my coffee with gingerbread or eggnog flavoring. I'll ease in some Christmas music in the car and at home. By the middle of the month, Christmas decorations start going up around the city and one of the local radio stations go 24/7 with Christmas music. And of course day after Thanksgiving, it's full blown Christmas mode!.

Well i hvae seen a few stores that allready have the seasonal flavors liek the eggnong, pumkin spice, and gingerbread.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

Usually first week of November. I start drinking my coffee with gingerbread or eggnog flavoring. I'll ease in some Christmas music in the car and at home. By the middle of the month, Christmas decorations start going up around the city and one of the local radio stations go 24/7 with Christmas music. And of course day after Thanksgiving, it's full blown Christmas mode!
    to the family!

Hey, WeLcOmE Ilovedaholidays!

I start feeling the Christmas spirit in September! For me and my husband, September starts the excitement of planning for all the holidays - Halloween Thanksgiving and Christmas. So we get excited in general for all the holidays and tinker with all three at once!

october is just about half way over and let me just say the christmas itch is really getting harder and harder to control!

iluvdaholidays

you will enjoy it here.

:santa:

I've been buying christmas decor as it's getting close and i can't wait to start the decorating and putting my trees up hoping days go faster as this is awful all this waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    october is just about half way over and let me just say the christmas itch is really getting harder and harder to control!
    tell me about it, me and my daughter are dying to put the decorations up

oooooh its getting so close!! soon as it hits november first...POOF! up goes the christmas tree!