Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you start to feel the holiday season?

I am used to people looking at me funny when I put my decorations up this early but most don't have to live with me only my hubby has to put up with my decorating habits. And he just thinks I am crazy. CHristmas Crazy!

When Santa arrives in Herald Square for the Macy*s parade, it's Christmas to me

---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

When does Santa arrive?? I wonder if there is something around where I live for that.

Quote Originally Posted by cranderson03 View Post
    So for the people who decorate for christmas before Thanksgiving, what do your guests say when they come for thanksgiving dinner and they feel like it is Christmas? Haha.. i mean i would love it! But others may think it is funny.. How many of you have been listening to Christmas music already? LOVE IT
    I've been listening to Christmas music off and on since July. Once mid-October got here I really started listening to it though...It's the best!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by jonnym14 View Post
    im starting to feel the "christmas feelings" right about now. I am 14 and live for christmas. My parents laugh at me because I started playing carols on the stereo while doing my homework. They kind of spoil the feeling for me and make me feel like im the only one excited. This is great to see that other people are in this with me. Novemeber 15, in my opinion, is the kickoff on the christmas season. I love thanksgiving too, but you cant beat Christmas. The lights, decorations, carols, family, reminiscing on memories. I cant wait till we put up the 25 day calender for Christmas.My parents all ready have recieved over 20 catalogs in the mail. Christmas Eve at Grandmas house is amazing. I needed to get all of my feelings out here, because its driving me nuts! Someone respond... Happy Early Holiday
    Hi Jonny!

Welcome to the forums! There are plenty of us here who like Christmas just as much as you do so you have definitely found the place to be! Hope you continue to come back and post with us.

Take care,
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

i definitely agree.. I live christmas more than anything.. and my parents made me feel the same way when i was younger. They always made me feel as though i was the only other person in the world excited for christmas.. but look at all of us..
    Yeah, there are plenty of Christmas nuts here!

When does Santa arrive?? I wonder if there is something around where I live for that.
    I'm sure we could find something close to you...Where are you from?
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

:santa: nearly a month away till first advent!!

hey!gosh I've only just registered today and I'm SOOO glad I'm not on my own when it comes to gettin excited about xmas so early! (well actually I saw the first xmas advert on tv the day so it can't be that far away now!) The shops are starting to get all christmasy too! so I can't help but get happy and excited! (does anyone get butterflies in their tummy when they think of crimbob???!!hope it's not just me!!

merry early crimbob everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by grottogirl84 View Post

hey!gosh I've only just registered today and I'm SOOO glad I'm not on my own when it comes to gettin excited about xmas so early! (well actually I saw the first xmas advert on tv the day so it can't be that far away now!) The shops are starting to get all christmasy too! so I can't help but get happy and excited! (does anyone get butterflies in their tummy when they think of crimbob???!!hope it's not just me!!

merry early crimbob everyone!
    Hello and welcome to the forums!

As I've told our other new members, you have definitely found the best place on the web to discuss the joys of Christmas with! We are crazy for Christmas here and love to talk about all that comes with it. Please look through the rest of our forum and start posting with us. Hope to hear more from you soon!

Merry Christmas,
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Great to see so many new people joining the site!!

:tree:

I just started getting the feeling- same as I always do- when the weather gets colder and the leaves are all of the trees. Husband doesn't understand my LOVE for it so that is why I joined here! I have been playing christmas music all day on the IPOD and ordered my husband one of his christmas gifts online!!!!!!!

Joy to the World!!!!!!!!