Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you start to feel the holiday season?

starting to feel some Christmas in July spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    When do you start to get that warm feeling inside that its the holiday season?
    in July
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Quote Originally Posted by mina553 View Post
    in July
    Hello Mina Nice to see you again

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

I'm back for another year of Christmas...this is site has become a tradition for me, its been four years now! Happy October 1st! Holiday season has offically started!!
    Last edited by Sean; 10-01-2012 at 07:08 PM.

In back for another year of Christmas...this is site has become a tradition for me, its been four years now! Happy October 1st! Holiday season has offically started!!
    Hello Sean Enjoy the Season

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Thank you, Im sure we all will!

While the Christmas music doesn't start around our house until Nov 1, Oct 1 is when those 'feelings' start to creep back again
    http://www.allthingschristmas.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19786&dateline=132203  4169

I'm back for another year of Christmas...this is site has become a tradition for me, its been four years now! Happy October 1st! Holiday season has offically started!!
    Same here! I'm definitely trying to enjoy the fall and the holidays that come with it, but I cannot help but think of Christmas! It also doesn't help that many stores are beginning to fill with holiday goodies! Glad I'm not the only one!

Quote Originally Posted by HomeAlone View Post
    Same here! I'm definitely trying to enjoy the fall and the holidays that come with it, but I cannot help but think of Christmas! It also doesn't help that many stores are beginning to fill with holiday goodies! Glad I'm not the only one!
    Me too! So this year I went to the ToysRUs to buy my niece a birthday present (this was at the beginning of September) and ended up buying waaay too much (as usual) so I reserved the rest for Christmas. Now this got me thinking. Every year I say I will start Christmas shopping early so my wallet doesn't take such a hit in December, but I just never seem to do it. So since then I've been actively shopping and thinking about Christmas and it has got me into the Christmas spirit like crazy!

All I can say is I'm glad that this forum exists! Every time I've mentioned Christmas in the last couple of weeks to my friends and family they've rolled their eyes at me 'cause it's not even Halloween yet. However they roll their eyes at me every November 1st when I try to get them pumped too, so I guess they're just lost causes. It's so great to have a place where I can say I'm listening to Christmas music right now and just can't wait 'til it starts snowing and the lights go up. I'm such a sucker for the this holiday.

So that was my rant. To those who are like me: You are not alone. We may be crazy, but we smile often and I can't see anything wrong with that .

Being a true Christmas fanatic it's never really far from my mind and heart.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)