Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you start to feel the holiday season?

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy View Post
    i agree it wouldn't be the same, i glad i am not the only one that feels that way about the advery my bf says i am nuts, because i get the christmas feeling because of a advert lol
    no you not nuts just completely mad like me.! lol

I saw the first christmas decorations in a store today! It made me smile. It was in a a very cheap Dutch store named "Action". And there is Sinterklaascandy in the stores now, which sort of gets me in the mood. I think when the weather becomes autumny and the clock will go to wintertime(last weekend of october) the true holidayspirit will arise in me.

Yeah that he is! Well I hope to hear from him soon. This is now my third year coming to this site. So its become a tradition in its own right for me.

Well I get my Christmas Shopping done July-October... Not only because I'm addicted to Christmas, but because all the stores jack up the prices around the Holiday season, so...I'm cheap! ahaha.
    I've got almost all my Christmas Shopping done! I'll be posting a forum around the middle of November to see if anyone would like to do a Christmas Card chain with me (meaning send christmas cards to eachother) Can't wait!
    Ivory Taelor

i have officially started cause i have got some tins of chocolates ready!!

:santa:

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    i have officially started cause i have got some tins of chocolates ready!!
    me too, i brought some today, they were doing an offer and my local co-op, two massive tines of quality streets and roses for £8.00

Quote Originally Posted by kimmy View Post
    me too, i brought some today, they were doing an offer and my local co-op, two massive tines of quality streets and roses for £8.00
    thats a good price i think i shall pop off to the co-op during the week!!

Thanks for that! i go through no-end of tins during the christmas season..

Just started last week with my Christmas Vacations DVD. The weather finally started too be cooler here in Quebec. And my Christmas musics are already on my IPOD! This is so the best time of the year!!!

I have most of my shopping done already. THe ladies are getting books, the kids are getting goodie bags with dollar tree crafts and fruit. THe men are a different story. I am going to start asking around to see what I can get for my nephews. I got Kris a new Bible since he is starting the school to be a preacher in January.

that leaves me with Michael, Joshua, dad, Owen, Cameron, John, Aiden, and baby girl due in November. to get for yet. any suggestions on what to get for Owen 11 yrs and Cameron 10 yrs. I have no earlthly idea what boys that age like. I got each of them to buy for and All I know is that they love money. But I like getting gifts for everyone. I may just get them gift cards who knows then I can mail them the week of CHristmas. I will be getting dollar tree things for John, Aiden, and baby girl and sending it out December !st. They won't get fruit or snacks because they are in Florida. Or do you think I should send them gift cards as well. I know John's favorite store is Dollar tree! he can find lots of goodies there. But I was thinking about walmart gift cards that would be 5 of them if I decide to go that route.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by Griswold View Post
    This is so the best time of the year!!!
    Yes it is!!

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)