Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2631323334353637 LastLast

Thread: When do you start to feel the holiday season?

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Now!!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Now!!!
    Me too!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

We've been burning Fall candles every evening, and our house smells just WONDERFUL!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    We've been burning Fall candles every evening, and our house smells just WONDERFUL!!
    Love those scents

Its October!! Officially the holiday season in my book! Woo puts me in such a great mood :P

When the weather starts get colder where I live, I love the smell of the cold air, it always reminds me of the holidays. When I see the Christmas movies start to come on, I really get excited and go in to full gear planning. By this time I usually have most of my shopping done, to allow myself the rest of the holiday season to sit back and really enjoy all things Christmas and family.

Quote Originally Posted by THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS View Post
    When the weather starts get colder where I live, I love the smell of the cold air, it always reminds me of the holidays. When I see the Christmas movies start to come on, I really get excited and go in to full gear planning. By this time I usually have most of my shopping done, to allow myself the rest of the holiday season to sit back and really enjoy all things Christmas and family.
    There are certain things that I enjoy doing, but don't enjoy them when I have to do them quickly and last minute. One of those is addressing Christmas cards, and another is shopping and wrapping! Well my cards are all ready to go except for the stamps. Shopping and wrapping is more than half done. This gives me plenty of time to enjoy decorating, baking, volunteering, and spending time with family and friends

I don't know if I can feel it anymore. No one in my family loves it like I do and that makes me want to cry. I bought about a dozen jigsaw puzzles last year and couldn't get anyone interested in doing one. Olga, come see me!

Quote Originally Posted by Merry Christmas Darling View Post
    I don't know if I can feel it anymore. No one in my family loves it like I do and that makes me want to cry. I bought about a dozen jigsaw puzzles last year and couldn't get anyone interested in doing one. Olga, come see me!
    I bought a Christmas jigsaw puzzle a couple years ago and neither one of my two youngest living with me at the time were interested. I worked a little of it, then gave up and put it away.

Hallmark Channel is all Christmas movies, 24/7 from Halloween until New Year's Day!! New ones premiere every Saturday and Sunday. Our DVR is LOADED already!!