Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best & Worst Christmas gifts

I think my best and worst X-mas gift is my current boyfriend..lol
    well, he asked me to be together last X-mas, I wasn't really excited about it cuz i thought he would've be a lousy bf which is turned to be right. However, time goes by and he actually showed a lot of love and sincerities and I love him even more

Quote Originally Posted by glone View Post
    Best: Castle Grayskull toy. Oh man, I will never forget that! lol

Worst: I got a Christmas themed, ceramic, snowman cookie jar from my aunt when I was 17. The only thing that went through my mind was "Why?!!!". Naturally the thing that actually came out of my mouth was "Ohhh cool! Thanks!" hahaha
    "By the power of Grayskull, I have the power!!!!"

My He-Man toys are still in my mom's attic...I need to get those. :D
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Poinsetta Guest

:holly: Best Christmas Present

I remember when I was a very little girl waking up on Christmas morning and in the centre of my pile of gifts from Santa was a huge barbie house with all the furniture etc laid out! I played with nothing else for years, it is the one gift I can remember clearly recieving at Christmas xx

I always used tissue boxes and books to make my own Barbie furniture. My parents didn't buy furniture for Barbie but I always got two or three at christmas. and one on my birthday. growing up. presentspresentspresentspresentspresentspresents
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

One of the best Christmas gifts I can remember from my childhood was a bumper pool table for my brother and me to share. We woke up in the middle of the night on Christmas eve and snuck into the living room to peak at the gifts. We found that and played on it the rest of the night.
    The best gift I have ever gotten as an adult was my wife and children having a happy Christmas.
    I don't remember ever getting anything I considered a worst gift.

Best: six containers of parmesan cheese. I don't like cheese, except for this special kind, which is super hard to find. But my friend found it and bought me a ton. Most of it went bad, but it was still thoughtful.

Worst: I bought my sister to sacks of flour once. Actually I did it to hide the gift certificate at the bottom (tricking her into thinking I got her something big and heavy, not just a gift certificate), so overall it was a good gift, but the flour itself wasn't good.

The best gift I ever got was well last Christmas I got an iPod and the Christmas before that a new Computer.

The worst gift I ever got was well I've gotten several a pink flamingo that lit up (no I'm not kidding), books I've already gotten, clothes too small, earrings (I have no piercings!). There have been several and I'll probably get more in the Christmas' to come.

Best: The original Nintendo Gameboy, except it was the newest model, which was thinner and see-through. I have 4 siblings, so video game systems usually had to be split between all of us. But this one was all mine

Worst: That same year my brother and I would sneak out in the middle of the night and hide behind the tree where we would cut the tape on the ends of the wrapping paper and carefully slide the box out. We played the Gameboy every night that week leading up to Christmas. It was the worst only because we had ruined the suprise that our parents were looking forward to seeing on us and they had to really pinch to afford it

MacShirts You metioned something about the original Gameboy. I was going through my closet and found mine (it's not the thiner version like yours but it is an original Gameboy) and it still works! I was playing it the other night. I used to have the original Nintendo too but I don't know what happened to it.

That's so cool! I actually had one of those too, except I got it for my birthday. I remember playing kirby on it, man I loved that thing. What games do you have for it? Haha now I want to look on ebay for one