Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best & Worst Christmas gifts

I have:
    Tiny Toon Adventures Montana's Movie Madness
    Ren & Stimpy Veediots
    Donkey Kong
    Kirby's Pinball Land
    Yoshi's Cookie

It's so funny I have the original case and it's so huge! (Compared to the cases today)

Quote Originally Posted by gummgirl View Post
    I have:
    Tiny Toon Adventures Montana's Movie Madness

It's so funny I have the original case and it's so huge! (Compared to the cases today)
    I cant believe you have that game, I used to play that game nonstop when I was little! I remember the little carrots you had to collect and the cool Asian rooftops you start off on (If Im remembering correctly!). Thats too cool, I had the ren and stimpy game for the SNES...that was a pretty trippy game for kids lol. Yeah, after I read your post about the original gameboy I looked it up and its gigantic...bigger than I remember

Yes! The Tiny Tunes game is just like that!
    Ren & Stimpy was so not for kids but I used to watch it all the time. Now that I look back there were really a lot of shows that were unsuitable for children and I used to watch them!

Haha awesome, I havent thought about that game in so long. Yeah I know what you mean, my parents worked so much we just watched whatever...like Beavis and Butthead and some other weird shows that my sisters liked..I think one was Daria? You might know it, the content was definately for adults

I miss Daria so much! I used to watch that show all the time.
    Yeah I'd watch one called Liquid Television it was so weird but my grandma let me watch it! But I also used to watch SNL reruns when I was really little and I didn't get any of the jokes!

Wow I bet we ended up watching just about the same stuff growing up huh. I used to watch Married with Children with my dad and would laugh whenever he did, even thought I didn't get the jokes :D I wonder if you can find Daria in a dvd box set?

I'm sure a lot of us who were born in the 80's grew up watching that stuff!
    As far as I know Daria isn't in a box set (only 2 movies on DVD) but I'm hoping someday it will come out.

Yeah that's true, I'm happy we had some pretty unique shows growing up, not like all these new cookie cutter disney shows :-/ I'm sure some day they will, Daria was a pretty popular show. What year were you born, if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah growing up in the 90's was really cool. You have no idea how much I miss the 90's. Yeah today's kid shows are really lame (I watch Nickelodeon for Drake & Josh and iCarly) but Disney Channel really bugs me!

I was born in 1985 so I'm 24.

Yeah you're right, I miss a lot of Nick shows...do you remember Salute Your Shorts or All That? I think it was all that, like a kids sketch comedy show. I still watch spongebob haha Yeah, so we're right in the same age group :D