Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best & Worst Christmas gifts

:gift: Best & Worst Christmas gifts

What is the best Christmas present you ever received?
    What is the worst Christmas present you ever received?

Share your Christmas gift memories here.
    Last edited by PumpkinJack81; 11-11-2008 at 09:09 PM.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

:gingerbread: THe best and worst gifts?

THe worst weould be under wear a size to small!

THe best would be anything given from the heart!

One thing I would say would be a precious moments anniversary clock My husband got for me the first christmas we were together.

The best Christmas present was having all of kids and grandchildren here to spend Christmas with us.
    It has only happened one time since they got married and have their own children, so it was very special.

The worst present: ummm, I really can't think of anything. I have gotten some "useless" presents but they were not bad presents.

Quote Originally Posted by noelglori View Post
    The best Christmas present was having all of kids and grandchildren here to spend Christmas with us.
    It has only happened one time since they got married and have their own children, so it was very special.
    That is a wonderful present! :D
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

I never think of any gift as "the worst" or even bad. But I also don't want anyone to feel like it is a chore.

As for the best? Any time I get to spend time with family & friends is the best gift. There are just so many demands on time and so little of it. I'd rather just hang out with them than get anything. I do love giving stuff though.
    persimmonpudding.com: dedicated to growing, education, and use of Diospyros virginiana L., the common, or American persimmon...and persimmon pudding is ALWAYS a holiday favorite!!!

The best Christmas gift that I ever recieved was being told that my son was going to be born the following year. I made it to my 2nd trimester- bery big deal in our house. It was the first time I had breathed deep in months.

I don't think that I have ever gotten a 'worst' gift. Any gift is special- it means someone took the time to think of you!

Ok..now mind you I'm not 100% skinny but the worst gift ever given to me by my sister in law was a huge salad bowl with the tossing/serving forks..I was really insulted since I already have one and she knew this because she ate over our house many times..I gave it to charity.
    Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. Merry Christmas from my home to yours.
    Theresa, Ron & Nolan & Misty the cat

Best gift would be anything but RECYCLED GIFTS!

Worst woudl be RECYCLED GIFTS!
    beadjewelrymaking.com

Tom

I got a bicycle once. It was the best thing since sliced bread.

Best: Castle Grayskull toy. Oh man, I will never forget that! lol

Worst: I got a Christmas themed, ceramic, snowman cookie jar from my aunt when I was 17. The only thing that went through my mind was "Why?!!!". Naturally the thing that actually came out of my mouth was "Ohhh cool! Thanks!" hahaha