Quote Originally Posted by LuckyChimpanZ View Post
Best: six containers of parmesan cheese. I don't like cheese, except for this special kind, which is super hard to find. But my friend found it and bought me a ton. Most of it went bad, but it was still thoughtful.

Worst: I bought my sister to sacks of flour once. Actually I did it to hide the gift certificate at the bottom (tricking her into thinking I got her something big and heavy, not just a gift certificate), so overall it was a good gift, but the flour itself wasn't good.
I really had to chuckle to myself at the flour hiding the gift card. Sounds just like something my husband would do. He came in one year with a big heavy box. Of course I am always snoopy with my gifts. I would pick it up and try to read through the wrapping paper. The box was just the size and weight of the dishes I wanted and also a stand mixer I ask for. Boy was I in for a shock when I opened it to find a couple of my throw rugs that were missing wrapped around one of his dumbell weights. Tucked to the edges were two cookie sheets. My dishes and mixer were hidden in the garage.
Karan