Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In decisive help me please.?

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I am trying to post pictures again bear with me! it won't attach or let me make an album I have been working with it for 30 minutes.
    I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with the photos...Keep at it and let me know if I can help you out. You can also send them to me and I can try posting them. Click on my username and send me a Private Message (PM) with pics if you want.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Here are photos of the gift baskets onemagicalchristmas has worked so hard on:

PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

I loved being able to make gift baskets this year so next year for our gift exchange I am doing gift baskets as well. May be movie gift baskets.

Those look nice, I am sure she will love them

---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

yes she has been working with her hands all year and fussing about her feet so I thought foot spa would be good for her. She has fibro and her feet and legs hurt her alot. but this way she can feel pampered!presents

I loved being able to make gift baskets this year so next year for our gift exchange I am doing gift baskets as well. May be movie gift baskets.
    Movie gift baskets are a lot of fun to make!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

yes she has been working with her hands all year and fussing about her feet so I thought foot spa would be good for her. She has fibro and her feet and legs hurt her alot. but this way she can feel pampered!presents
    So sweet of you!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

:gift:

I look forward to shopping each year but dread it when I am done or out of money. I love seeing everyones faces when they get there gifts though

wow, onemagicalchristmas ur fast and u have ur gifts ready already and they are all lovely and shows ur thoughtfulness in it...makes me love and feel christmas more

thanks I hope you can find gifts just as precious as the ones I have made. It is really rather simple when you know what the person likes or wants. I just try to listen to those around me and ask questions to help me decide what to get.showing presents