Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Accidentally finding your Christmas presents

Quote Originally Posted by JollyElfDC View Post
    I remember snooping and finding my gifts one year. It really took the fun out of it and I never did it again. I remember one present was a bathrobe, not exactly a fun gift anyway.
    I know exactly how you feel. My little brother and I were the worst at this. I remember this one year my mom tried to hide our presents out in our trailer/RV but we snuck in through a storage compartment that can be accessed from the outside. We popped the lock and crawled in, to find Star Wars action figures and random Pokemon stuff...it totally sucked the fun out of Christmas. No one in my family trusts me anymore, even though I refuse to ever peek again

Are you kidding!? I still do this and I am in my twenties! Yes it ruins the suprise but I like to know what I've gotten. I even do this on my birthday! I may have a problem is there a program for Snooping Anonymous?

Quote Originally Posted by gummgirl View Post
    Are you kidding!? I still do this and I am in my twenties! Yes it ruins the suprise but I like to know what I've gotten. I even do this on my birthday! I may have a problem is there a program for Snooping Anonymous?
    Haha yes I think you may have a problem ;-) but thats ok, as long as you're happy doing it :D I think I just out grew it, plus all of my presents are in other peoples homes, otherwise...

See that's my problem I still live in the house I grew up in! Maybe I should move!

Quote Originally Posted by gummgirl View Post
    See that's my problem I still live in the house I grew up in! Maybe I should move!
    Psh in this economy!? Stay home and keep snooping! You can start that 12 step program anytime :D

Haha!

I was hiding in our storage cupboard when I was little and found a beautiful Spanish Doll. Since I was the first child of my parents siblings and friends, I knew it was for me. I was so excited. I don't ever snoop, I want to be excited and surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    I was hiding in our storage cupboard when I was little and found a beautiful Spanish Doll. Since I was the first child of my parents siblings and friends, I knew it was for me. I was so excited. I don't ever snoop, I want to be excited and surprised.
    My Mom and my Son snoop though. For a few years I wouldn't put the names on the gifts, I'd just number them and the name them Christmas Eve night. That got to be too much the more kids we had.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    haha thats a good story, and I feel the exact same way

hey ya everyone im new to this i ve just commmented in another thread too!! im getting addicited !!! lolx

i remember few times i went snoopoing at christmas and its always at my dads that me my sister step sister and step brother do it !! i think cause me and my sister know everything we get from our mum as we go shopping with her and she buys our presents while we're with her lolx for my sister she prefers it as shes not really into the whole christmas thing and hates suprises shes got to know what she getting ! as where i love christmas and the whole excitment of not knowing what you've got and im always saying to my mum dont tell me what ive got !!! and she always ends up telling me or showing me or as i said she buys them while we're with her !! and its not the same !! and its the same with my step sister and step borhter with there dad they know what they getting from him !

so when we're all together at my dads and step mums we make our mission to go snooping but we only do it when they go out which is most likely to happen at christmas time as they have work christmas partie which my dad is objiged to go to as hes the boss and own the company !!! and year they wnt to a works christmas party and we were all told not to go near the christmas tree or touch the presents !! and being the ages of 11 - 15 and being left on our for a few hours and being told not to go near the tree or present and also knowing that we had at least 20 present each under tree!!! (and theres another 2 brothers too who wasnt there so you could imagion how many presents there were under the tree that year ! :D LOADS!! ) in fact they had to hide some in the tree just so they could get the presents under the tree lolx!!! but it didnt work the present were still buldging out from under the tree!! so when when our parents ( i say parents cause its to long to write dad and step mum all the time lolx) went out to the party we went snooping we mangaged to figure some of the presents but well i say some about 2 each !!! lolx my dad is the ginuess of wrapping presents ! and then we noticed the time and started panicing and quickly put the presents back under the tree well we gave out step brother/brother the presents to put back under three cause he was remembering where each of them went as they were put in certain places and on certain anges lolx (thats my step mum being all organised and presided lolx) then we put a film on and made out we hadnt touch the tree or presents but it didnt work we was found out when they came our parents came back lolx!! they could tell that we'd been at the presents but suprisingly they was mad they just said div you open any or see what any of them were and we said NO!! and they were like ok we knew you touch them and go through them anyway ! :O it turn out they'd only said they knew they'd been moved so we'd own up to antics !!! sneaking parents arnt they!! :P then another year my step sister showed me and my sister our new phones and cases we go to go on them !! they were hide in our parents wordorde lolx then another year my step brother came in to mine , my sister and step sisters room and asked us who asked for jewerelly ?? and we all said no and we asked what kind of jewerelly it was and he showed us and it was a tiffany neckless and braclet and it turn out it was mine and my step brother came into mine and sisters room on christmas day and said sorry to me for showing the jewerelly the day before and riuning one of my presents i didnt care but bless him for feeling guitly i think he forgot he told one of my other presents that year too!! lolx
    Last edited by xdinkyxstephiex-; 06-11-2010 at 11:11 PM. Reason: change of colour ! some people couldnt read it sorry ! hope thats better ! x