Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Accidentally finding your Christmas presents

xdinky - please change your font color - light pink is very difficult to read!

I recall seeing a stereo in a box in my parents bedroom when they left the door open, knew it had to be for me. I never said anything and was surprised and grateful Christmas morning

hey hope you are able to read my post/stroy sorry i didnt realise how pale it was ! :( xx

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    HA!...yeah...."accidentally"! *wink*

this never happened to me, really
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

I'm a stickler about being surprised on Christmas morning! I run from my gifts if I even think they might be nearby!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

hi guys,

we never found our christmas pressies because our parents were masters at hiding stuff in plain sight or in the attic in bags beacuse we could not reach up there. if we were getting a bike they got their friends to hide the bikes in their garage until christmas eve then after we went to bed they would take delivery of them. genius. we had no idea.

im really glad we didnt find them because id say it would have ruined it totally for us. it is such a special time of year and the excitement of walking in to that room on christmas morning to find a bounty of stuff just doesnt get repeated at any other stage during the year. its truly the most wonderful time of the year!
    Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night !!!!!

Many years ago I remember looking up at my mother's closet shelf after Christmas in January or February(I turned four in January), and I asked her why she had two clowns up there. Boy, was she embarrassed! They were supposed to have been given to my sister and me on Christmas. LOL!

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

I never did, but my daughter opened my monica cupboard and a few toys fell out. I have told her they are for her sisters' second birthday - and even though some of them were for her, I'm going to give them to the twins for their birthday so that she doesn't put two and two together. Fortunately it was only a few toys that she saw I now know that I have to hide them better!

For those who don't know, when I say 'monica cupboard' think:

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    I never did, but my daughter opened my monica cupboard and a few toys fell out. I have told her they are for her sisters' second birthday - and even though some of them were for her, I'm going to give them to the twins for their birthday so that she doesn't put two and two together. Fortunately it was only a few toys that she saw I now know that I have to hide them better!

For those who don't know, when I say 'monica cupboard' think:

Oh, I see! Monica's cupboard is just like Fibber McGee's closet. LOL.

http://youtu.be/h9FGC68YcwM