Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mountain Dew Tree

:tree: Mountain Dew Tree

I blogged about this a few weeks ago, then realized I should share it here too. I think it's something all those mountain dew lovers will like. It's a Christmas tree made out of mountain dew cans - very funny. Here's the link to their site: http://mdewtree.com/
    ~ McDLT ~

Quote Originally Posted by McDLT View Post
    I blogged about this a few weeks ago, then realized I should share it here too. I think it's something all those mountain dew lovers will like. It's a Christmas tree made out of mountain dew cans - very funny. Here's the link to their site: http://mdewtree.com/
    That is crazy and awesome all at the same time! Thanks for sharing.
    Have a wonderful day!

Talking Awesome

I'm so glad you posted the site for this! I posted a pic of their tree (or one a lot like it) that I found doing a Google search for "Christmas trees." You can check it out in my Fun with Google thread. It's nice to see the construction pics, as well as the video. Very cool!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

That is very awesome.
    "And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more."

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    I'm so glad you posted the site for this! I posted a pic of their tree (or one a lot like it) that I found doing a Google search for "Christmas trees." You can check it out in my Fun with Google thread. It's nice to see the construction pics, as well as the video. Very cool!
    That's what made me think of the Mountain Dew tree.
    ~ McDLT ~

Quote Originally Posted by McDLT View Post
    That's what made me think of the Mountain Dew tree.

So people do read my threads! Ha ha ha...
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Haha, that's great. Thanks for sharing!

:tree:

I love that tree. It must have taken some time to put together!

That's very ironic! Just the other week my friend and I were doing the dew and stacking our cans... he thought it'd be cool to make a mt. dew christmas tree!

And, honestly, THAT tree looks really cool! I might have to make a small one!

Quote Originally Posted by gemiknight View Post
    That's very ironic! Just the other week my friend and I were doing the dew and stacking our cans... he thought it'd be cool to make a mt. dew christmas tree!

And, honestly, THAT tree looks really cool! I might have to make a small one!
    If you do, please post a pic of it!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com