Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2008

:tree: Christmas 2008

Anyone have any new decorations this year that you can't wait to put up/out? What do you decorate the most - indoors, outdoors or both? Tell us about your decorations for Christmas 2008 here!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    Anyone have any new decorations this year that you can't wait to put up/out? What do you decorate the most - indoors, outdoors or both? Tell us about your decorations for Christmas 2008 here!
    Well, I have the worst luck with outdoor decorations! They either blow over repeatedly, stop working altogether, or have to be thrown out after Christmas. So I give up! Well, not entirely....I want to fill cement baskets with greens and twigs and put red velvet bows on them. Those won't blow over or stop working.

Our neighbors across the street did great stuff every year until they moved. The single mom who lives there now only puts up an indoor tree.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Well, I have the worst luck with outdoor decorations! They either blow over repeatedly, stop working altogether, or have to be thrown out after Christmas. So I give up! Well, not entirely....I want to fill cement baskets with greens and twigs and put red velvet bows on them. Those won't blow over or stop working.

Our neighbors across the street did great stuff every year until they moved. The single mom who lives there now only puts up an indoor tree.
    Well no matter what you do, the best of luck to you! And be sure to post pics once they are up...I've enjoyed seeing your past decorations.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

i am also want to know the new type of decorations for this Christmas. If any one knows, please display the pictures.

Handmade Soap & Shampoo Bar!

Hi, I love to give out personalized handmade soaps for gifts, but most of all I use them for stocking stuffers, they work very well. You can decorate your house with the soaps in my store, they have unique Christmas wrappings.
    Last edited by soaplady; 09-29-2008 at 06:49 AM.

I am going out next weekend to start scoping Christmas decorations for the year. Last year I did both indoor and outdoor. I will again this year too. But I need something new for outside... something fun.

I was thinking little multi colored trees for the pathway and luminaries on Christmas Eve, garland around the door... and mini lights on the bushes out front.

---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

Quote Originally Posted by ladyice View Post
    I was thinking little multi colored trees for the pathway and luminaries on Christmas Eve, garland around the door... and mini lights on the bushes out front.
    Sounds nice...Let us know what you decide to do and share some photos once they're up too!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Sure will, I am starting a Holiday blog for this year and will be taking pictures and adding to it as the season goes on. I'll post some pics as I take them

---
    ladyice

:gift:

I to decorate for any holiday but love Christmas. I made a new advent calander this year can't wait to use it along with a plaque to hang up. I am also making "jar cookies" to give out to family and friends.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome Danar! I love Advent Calanders, I finally found one last year that I liked. So I have one myself now. I could never find one I really liked.

---
    ladyice