Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do to get in the spirit?

:tree: What do you do to get in the spirit?

Well, every Christmas I always watch Christmas Vacation. I do not know exactly why I do that. but I've found that I also enjoy the movie Chistmas with the Kranks. So are there any special things that you do to get in the Christmas spirit?

Listening to Christmas music is probably the biggest thing I do to get me in the Christmas spirit. I have a lot of Christmas CDs that I've bought and made over the years and enjoy singing along with them while we decorate, wrap presents or just do things around the house. I also love watching Christmas movies. Elf is probably my favorite to watch, but Christmas Vacation is right up there with it. I also enjoy Christmas With The Kranks. I also enjoy taking my family to look at Christmas lights...there's nothing like loading up in the car, turning on some Christmas music and riding around town looking at twinkle lights (as my DW calls them).
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Exclamation

*I moved this thread to the Christmas Traditions forum since it seems more appropriate there.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Home Alone 1 & 2 and Elf are my favourite Christmas films. You also can't beat - "It's A Wonderful Life".

Quote Originally Posted by yuletide View Post
    Home Alone 1 & 2 and Elf are my favourite Christmas films. You also can't beat - "It's A Wonderful Life".
    oh yes i love the Home Alone movies and all christmas movies..and also the Nightmare before christmas

Listening to christmas music, buying presents for people, watching christmas movies, making christmas cookies

Quote Originally Posted by leahrosa View Post
    also the Nightmare before christmas
    Great pick! :D I watch TNBC anytime, but especially between Halloween and Christmas.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

To get into the spirit, I visit many different Christmas sites, listen to Christmas music, and when it's available drink eggnog!
    ~ McDLT ~

We love watching the Christmas Story, music is a huge element of us getting ready.
    Have a wonderful day!

Quote Originally Posted by McDLT View Post
    To get into the spirit, I visit many different Christmas sites, listen to Christmas music, and when it's available drink eggnog!
    You know, I've never tried eggnog...don't think I'd like it.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com