Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what gift for my mom?

what gift for my mom?

Christmas Day is coming; I should send my mother some gift. She likes cooking and has lots of tricks. What gift should I buy? Some cook tops?

Good idea and good website. Thank you!

I have bought one there, so nice

What is Induction Cooker?
    * Induction Cooker works on Electro Magnetic Induction principle. It uses induction heating for cooking. A conducting pot is placed above an induction cooker for the heating process to take place.
    * Unlike the conventional heating, in Induction Heating, the stove does not get heated up. It merely generates energy. Ice cube can stay alongside boiling water on the stove.
    * YES. Only ferrous (magnetic) pots can be used with induction stove. Others will not get heated.
    * Another aspect of this is Instant and Precise control of heat.
    * Because of the fact that the heat is generating element is the POT and not the STOVE makes this considerably much more efficient than other methods of cooking.
    * Induction frequency of radiation equal to only one sixtieth of the phone, eco-friendly.

Handmade Soap & Shampoo Bar!

You should suprise her with some wonderful handmade Huckleberry soaps, that she can bathe in.

Moms always love the luxury bath items! Mmmmmmm

Digital Photo Frame

My Mother (and Grandmother) both loved thier digital photo frames last year. I did have to load up my Grandmother's with pictures before giving it to her, but we got into a rythm of me dropping off a new memory card full of pics to her, and her giving me the old one, then I swap the photos, and bring it back to her the next time I see her. First off great gift, but secondly, another reason to see Grandma, which she loves.

for my mom usually i buy a perfume cause she perfume maniac

-----------
    looking for mom's christmas gifts? Please visit us
    christmas.freenewsupdate.com

I like the digital photo frame idea. I want one to store pictures of my fur babies in and one for my greats. I have seen keychain digital frames for under $20.00 but not the actual photo frames for that price. I have tons of pictures of Buddy Lee(second fur baby) but very little of Sassi Jean (first fur baby) because she runs when I pick up the camera. presentspresentspresentspresentspresentspresents
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

what gift for my mom?

I can give u an idea!i don't know will u take it or not?your gift may be a bobble head.i am sure that will be awesome..
    Rony5000