Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seasonal Scents

Seasonal Scents

Every year, there's always a smell that really gets me into the Christmas spirit. I love buying candles that have a spicy smell like pumpkin pie and gingerbread. What smells make you think of Christmas?

"It isn't the holly, it isn't the snow. It isn't the tree, not the firelight's glow. It's the warmth that comes to the hearts of men then the Christmas spirit returns again." - Unknown

Oh....when I walk through the seasonal items in the store and especially past the cinnamon scented pine cones and candles, it just warms me all over!!! It is great...I would have to say cinnamon is my fragrance of choice for fall and winter! love, love, love

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJolly View Post
    Oh....when I walk through the seasonal items in the store and especially past the cinnamon scented pine cones and candles, it just warms me all over!!! It is great...I would have to say cinnamon is my fragrance of choice for fall and winter! love, love, love
    Mine too. Cinnamon and mulberry

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

:snow:

Mine are not so much with the spicey mine's more in the christmasy smells alike christmas tree, sparling snow, christmas eve, christmas cookies

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Pumpkin Spice makes me think of Halloween & Thanksgiving more than Christmas. It gives me that "Fall Harvest" vibe. Same with Apple Cinnamon. Although, I still love those smells all through the holiday season.

Definitely agree Mike. I adore the spicy/cinnimon smells, but associate them more with the fall holidays. For Christmas I prefer Pine, mistletoe, peppermint, sugar cookies
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

There is a candle From Bath & Body Works called Fresh Balsam that smells exactly like a Christmas Tree. It's my favorite candle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by christmasislove View Post
    There is a candle From Bath & Body Works called Fresh Balsam that smells exactly like a Christmas Tree. It's my favorite candle ever!
    My mom and I LOVE the Winter scent from BBW...we always rack up on those...we also do enjoy the fresh balsam, as well...

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Yeah...PINE! Nothing beats walking into a house and smelling that wonderful TREE!!

I love the scent of pine too! That's why I'll never get a fake tree. The real ones smell too good. I just love the spicy scents because throughout the winter holidays, I get free access to my oven and don't get yelled at that it's heating the house too much. I take this time to cook all kinds of pumpkin pies and breads and cookies and my family tends to like the spicy treats as opposed to the minty and overly sweet treats.

"It isn't the holly, it isn't the snow. It isn't the tree, not the firelight's glow. It's the warmth that comes to the hearts of men then the Christmas spirit returns again." - Unknown