Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seasonal Scents

The smell of an open coal or wood fire.
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

The scent of cinnamon and hot chololate really gets me in the Christmassy mood. I adore it. And the scent of the heater that is on. I have one thay works on gas and it gives of a sort of warm scent(don't worry it's checked thorougly every year before using it again.)

Last year i bought a candle..i think it was made by glade and it had stripes on it.....but it was apple and cinnamon....wow it smelt amazing...i think i lit it every evening since mid nov and kept rebuying when it ran out! I hope they bring it back this year!!

Found a picture

Just incase your wondering or wanna look out for it later in the year!!!
    Steph xx
    So excited for christmas 2012

Quote Originally Posted by stephmcuk View Post
    Last year i bought a candle..i think it was made by glade and it had stripes on it.....but it was apple and cinnamon....wow it smelt amazing...i think i lit it every evening since mid nov and kept rebuying when it ran out! I hope they bring it back this year!!

Found a picture

I saw those last year and considered buying them. I've got a febreze spray stuff that the smell is amazing and I love it because it reminds me of the Thanksgiving/Christmas holiday that I bought two years ago and used up fairly quickly but kept the can. I might get that spray and this candle this year.

"It isn't the holly, it isn't the snow. It isn't the tree, not the firelight's glow. It's the warmth that comes to the hearts of men then the Christmas spirit returns again." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by stephmcuk View Post

Found a picture

They already sell them and the air freshener in some stores in Thetford :D

I purchsed 2 candles and 2 air fresheners last week

I love the smell!
    ~Michael

:gingerbread:

I love all the smells of Christmas!! I love the outdoorsy smells of snow, and pine trees, and those crisp winter mornings!!!I also love the smell of our Christmas tree, and all the baking that is done!! Our family bakes alot, and Christmas is no exception!! I also love the smell of cider and mulled wine on the stove...we make the mulled wine every year at Christmastime,and it smells/tastes so good! We also have a store in my town called Calm n' Scents (I know, cute right??), and every Christmas they come out with a Christmas scent that smells like pine trees and spices all mixed together, and it smells SO GOOD!!

the pine scented candles or cinnamon spice also gingerbread scent.. we just recently went to a store that has all their christmas stuff out and lights on and they had their holiday candles out gonna pick some up this weekend

Just got a big bag of the scented pine cones...love 'em also a fireplace.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Those pine cones rule! I smell them every time I go into Menards.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Yea I love the smell of them too..If I have a bad day.Just coming in the house and smelling them relaxes me.